Always the correct part or we'll get you the right one at our cost
We know our products
Available in most regions
Same day local, no rural surcharge.
MORNINGSTAR SUNKEEPER PWM 12V 6A
Morningstar’s SunKeeper™ solar controller provides a low cost regulated output directly from the solar module to maximize battery life in small solar power applications.
Key Features and Benefits
Extensive Electronic Protections
Longer Battery Life
Rated for Hazardous Locations
More Operation Information
Easy to Install
• Rated Solar Input: SK-12 6 amps
• Nominal System Voltage 12 Volts
• Min. Battery Voltage 0 Volts
• Max. Solar Voltage 30 Volts
• Self-Consumption Charging...7 mA
Night ........2 mA
• Voltage Accuracy ± 150 mV
• Regulation Voltage 14.1 Volts (at 25°C)
• Float Voltage 13.7 Volts (at 25°C)
• Type of Charging Series PWM
3 stage: bulk, PWM and float
• Temperature Compensation (3 choices)
Reading temp at controller –30 mV / °C
Attaching remote temp sensor –30 mV / °C
Disable temp comp Defaults to 25°C
• Ability to Charge a Zero Voltage Battery
• Green Blink 3 Times Successful installation
• Green On Solar Solar charging battery
• Green Blink Fast In regulation
• Green Blink Slow Normal nighttime operation
• Red On Controller damaged
• Red Blink System problem
• LED Off No power
• Reverse Polarity • Lightning and Transient Surges
• Short Circuit • High Temperature
• Overcurrent • Reverse Current at Night
• Operating Temperatures – 40°C to +70°C
• Humidity 100%
• Tropicalization Encapsulated in epoxy
UV resistant plastic enclosure
Conduit connection with
rubber gasket seal
• Dimensions 99 x 51 x 13 mm
(3.9 x 2.0 x 0.5 inches)
• Weight 0.11 kg / 0.25 lbs
• Enclosure IP65
• Fitting to Module J-box PG 13.5, M20, 1/2 inch conduit
• Wire Size 2.0 mm2 (#14 AWG)
• Wire Terminations #8 fork connectors
We do our best to get shipping rates right, but sometimes the system gets it wrong.
If we charge an excessive, or insufficient amount steps may be taken to refund, or bill an additional amount at our absolute discretion.RETURNS
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If the mistake is our's we'll get it sorted ASAP at no expense to the customer, If the mistake is yours and you need to exchange it for a different item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1/4 Spencerville Road, C/- Canterbury Catering Equipment, CAN, Christchurch 8082, New Zealand.
To keep prices as low as possible we operate online without a physical location. Pickups are possible in Christchurch, and a site visit is no problem.
Locally our team conducts battery installations, around the country we will find a local agent who can help. For solar installations we have approved agents that we recommend.
Two scenario's here, if we've made a mistake, it gets sorted ASAP at zero cost to the customer, if the customer has made the mistake it's handled on a case by case basis.
Yes, we do, various contractual (or time based) reason's that not all batteries are listed, Hit the live chat button on the right, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Charlie on 0273005838 and we will give you our quote.
Nope, we stick to the big stuff.
If you're between Ashburton and Rangiora, and you order early enough, absolutely.
On the same stocked item, we do our best, but we've got bills to pay, and it's bloody hard to compete with the buying power of the big boys, this is handled on a case by case basis. Hit the live chat button on the right, Fire us an email email@example.com or give Charlie a call on 0273005838 and we'll see what we can do.
Hit the live chat button on the right, Fire us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give Charlie a call on 0273005838 and we'll see what we can do.